Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MONEY is GOD

                              MONEY IS GOD
MONEY is GOD.  Too late in my life I realized how important it is to have GOD in my life.  Always I think I work hard, and be honest, and GOD will come, enough for my needs.  Always I work hard, hard, but at the end of the month, $ 0.00 GOD in my church bank account.  So I say,
“Screw you, GOD!  How come you so selfish?  How come you only give me little bit of yourself, just enough to get by.  I always have to worry not enough to pay everybody else for essential services at the end of the month.  They never have enough GOD either.   Everybody always trying to get other people’s GOD.  Nobody ever have enough GOD.  Even people who have lots of GOD never have quite enough to be content and happy with GOD.”
   But then I figure out.  It is the Priest Banksters that have captured you, and keep you in prison bank vault.
 “And why are you not in infinite supply like other imitation religions say you are?”
 If you belong to their religion they say you can have as much GOD as you want.  All you gotta do is ask, which I think is a great idea. The people should be able to print their own GOD money whenever they need some, just like Gov’ts do.  Instead people have to waste their whole lives doing jobs they hate, just to pay the Banksters compound interest for essential services.
    On the one hand I feel empathy for GOD. Imprisoned and all in dark steely vaults.  They say Jesus broke out of one,
” what’s the matter, you getting old?”
     So I have a testy relationship with GOD, and am a little disappointed in its ability to deliver, which is why I am certain that GOD is a woman. 
  .  “Dear GOD, I think the World Banksters keep you in prison.  I am sorry for you that you are too weak of a GOD to escape them.  If there is any way I can help, let me know, but it would probably take a lot of money for me to do so.  I still love you, GOD, even though I, sometimes, have my doubts that you are well suited for governing this planet. Don’t you know any other stronger GODS that could help you out?   Sometimes I think you turned yourself into money, and let the Banksters capture  you just to teach us humans some kind of lesson, but all that is too complicated for me and, if that is true. I wish you would just get over the lesson thing .”
     Meanwhile I come up with new plan.  I will write many many words, and people will pay me lots of GOD for this.  This will be so much easier than honest work, and with the entire extra GOD I create, after necessary expenses, I will spend it on freeing you from the mean and evil banksters.   I will save you with yourself, brilliant. I will hire warrior, ninja lawyers, they are very expensive, to battle the mean, and evil Banksters. We will storm their mighty citadels, and free you, so that you can pour yourself out freely to the people, and make them very happy.  They will no longer have to waste their lives on stupid jobs, but will have time to do fun things like swimming, badminton, croquette, and taking self-improvement classes.
        It will be a wonderful time then, GOD, and all the pain and misery we, have endured, on your behalf will have been worth it, and we will be happy to see you free and happy.  Maybe then you can find a suitable mate for yourself, and that will make all of earth a lot happier.  The birds will sing happy, happy songs. The plants will shine and glisten greener in the happy sun.  The ocean will wave a deeper blue,                              MONEY IS GOD
MONEY is GOD.  Too late in my life I realized how important it is to have GOD in my life.  Always I think I work hard, and be honest, and GOD will come, enough for my needs.  Always I work hard, hard, but at the end of the month, $ 0.00 GOD in my church bank account.  So I say,
“Screw you, GOD!  How come you so selfish?  How come you only give me little bit of yourself, just enough to get by.  I always have to worry not enough to pay everybody else for essential services at the end of the month.  They never have enough GOD either.   Everybody always trying to get other people’s GOD.  Nobody ever have enough GOD.  Even people who have lots of GOD never have quite enough to be content and happy with GOD.”
   But then I figure out.  It is the Priest Banksters that have captured you, and keep you in prison bank vault.
 “And why are you not in infinite supply like other imitation religions say you are?”
 If you belong to their religion they say you can have as much GOD as you want.  All you gotta do is ask, which I think is a great idea. The people should be able to print their own GOD money whenever they need some, just like Gov’ts do.  Instead people have to waste their whole lives doing jobs they hate, just to pay the Banksters compound interest for essential services.
    On the one hand I feel empathy for GOD. Imprisoned and all in dark steely vaults.  They say Jesus broke out of one,
” what’s the matter, you getting old?”
     So I have a testy relationship with GOD, and am a little disappointed in its ability to deliver, which is why I am certain that GOD is a woman. 
  .  “Dear GOD, I think the World Banksters keep you in prison.  I am sorry for you that you are too weak of a GOD to escape them.  If there is any way I can help, let me know, but it would probably take a lot of money for me to do so.  I still love you, GOD, even though I, sometimes, have my doubts that you are well suited for governing this planet. Don’t you know any other stronger GODS that could help you out?   Sometimes I think you turned yourself into money, and let the Banksters capture  you just to teach us humans some kind of lesson, but all that is too complicated for me and, if that is true. I wish you would just get over the lesson thing .”
     Meanwhile I come up with new plan.  I will write many many words, and people will pay me lots of GOD for this.  This will be so much easier than honest work, and with the entire extra GOD I create, after necessary expenses, I will spend it on freeing you from the mean and evil banksters.   I will save you with yourself, brilliant. I will hire warrior, ninja lawyers, they are very expensive, to battle the mean, and evil Banksters. We will storm their mighty citadels, and free you, so that you can pour yourself out freely to the people, and make them very happy.  They will no longer have to waste their lives on stupid jobs, but will have time to do fun things like swimming, badminton, croquette, and taking self-improvement classes.
        It will be a wonderful time then, GOD, and all the pain and misery we, have endured, on your behalf will have been worth it, and we will be happy to see you free and happy.  Maybe then you can find a suitable mate for yourself, and that will make all of earth a lot happier.  The birds will sing happy, happy songs. The plants will shine and glisten greener in the happy sun.  The ocean will wave a deeper blue,                              MONEY IS GOD
MONEY is GOD.  Too late in my life I realized how important it is to have GOD in my life.  Always I think I work hard, and be honest, and GOD will come, enough for my needs.  Always I work hard, hard, but at the end of the month, $ 0.00 GOD in my church bank account.  So I say,
“Screw you, GOD!  How come you so selfish?  How come you only give me little bit of yourself, just enough to get by.  I always have to worry not enough to pay everybody else for essential services at the end of the month.  They never have enough GOD either.   Everybody always trying to get other people’s GOD.  Nobody ever have enough GOD.  Even people who have lots of GOD never have quite enough to be content and happy with GOD.”
   But then I figure out.  It is the Priest Banksters that have captured you, and keep you in prison bank vault.
 “And why are you not in infinite supply like other imitation religions say you are?”
 If you belong to their religion they say you can have as much GOD as you want.  All you gotta do is ask, which I think is a great idea. The people should be able to print their own GOD money whenever they need some, just like Gov’ts do.  Instead people have to waste their whole lives doing jobs they hate, just to pay the Banksters compound interest for essential services.
    On the one hand I feel empathy for GOD. Imprisoned and all in dark steely vaults.  They say Jesus broke out of one,
” what’s the matter, you getting old?”
     So I have a testy relationship with GOD, and am a little disappointed in its ability to deliver, which is why I am certain that GOD is a woman. 
  .  “Dear GOD, I think the World Banksters keep you in prison.  I am sorry for you that you are too weak of a GOD to escape them.  If there is any way I can help, let me know, but it would probably take a lot of money for me to do so.  I still love you, GOD, even though I, sometimes, have my doubts that you are well suited for governing this planet. Don’t you know any other stronger GODS that could help you out?   Sometimes I think you turned yourself into money, and let the Banksters capture  you just to teach us humans some kind of lesson, but all that is too complicated for me and, if that is true. I wish you would just get over the lesson thing .”
     Meanwhile I come up with new plan.  I will write many many words, and people will pay me lots of GOD for this.  This will be so much easier than honest work, and with the entire extra GOD I create, after necessary expenses, I will spend it on freeing you from the mean and evil banksters.   I will save you with yourself, brilliant. I will hire warrior, ninja lawyers, they are very expensive, to battle the mean, and evil Banksters. We will storm their mighty citadels, and free you, so that you can pour yourself out freely to the people, and make them very happy.  They will no longer have to waste their lives on stupid jobs, but will have time to do fun things like swimming, badminton, croquette, and taking self-improvement classes.
        It will be a wonderful time then, GOD, and all the pain and misery we, have endured, on your behalf will have been worth it, and we will be happy to see you free and happy.  Maybe then you can find a suitable mate for yourself, and that will make all of earth a lot happier.  The birds will sing happy, happy songs. The plants will shine and glisten greener in the happy sun.  The ocean will wave a deeper blue,                              MONEY IS GOD
MONEY is GOD.  Too late in my life I realized how important it is to have GOD in my life.  Always I think I work hard, and be honest, and GOD will come, enough for my needs.  Always I work hard, hard, but at the end of the month, $ 0.00 GOD in my church bank account.  So I say,
“Screw you, GOD!  How come you so selfish?  How come you only give me little bit of yourself, just enough to get by.  I always have to worry not enough to pay everybody else for essential services at the end of the month.  They never have enough GOD either.   Everybody always trying to get other people’s GOD.  Nobody ever have enough GOD.  Even people who have lots of GOD never have quite enough to be content and happy with GOD.”
   But then I figure out.  It is the Priest Banksters that have captured you, and keep you in prison bank vault.
 “And why are you not in infinite supply like other imitation religions say you are?”
 If you belong to their religion they say you can have as much GOD as you want.  All you gotta do is ask, which I think is a great idea. The people should be able to print their own GOD money whenever they need some, just like Gov’ts do.  Instead people have to waste their whole lives doing jobs they hate, just to pay the Banksters compound interest for essential services.
    On the one hand I feel empathy for GOD. Imprisoned and all in dark steely vaults.  They say Jesus broke out of one,
” what’s the matter, you getting old?”
     So I have a testy relationship with GOD, and am a little disappointed in its ability to deliver, which is why I am certain that GOD is a woman. 
  .  “Dear GOD, I think the World Banksters keep you in prison.  I am sorry for you that you are too weak of a GOD to escape them.  If there is any way I can help, let me know, but it would probably take a lot of money for me to do so.  I still love you, GOD, even though I, sometimes, have my doubts that you are well suited for governing this planet. Don’t you know any other stronger GODS that could help you out?   Sometimes I think you turned yourself into money, and let the Banksters capture  you just to teach us humans some kind of lesson, but all that is too complicated for me and, if that is true. I wish you would just get over the lesson thing .”
     Meanwhile I come up with new plan.  I will write many many words, and people will pay me lots of GOD for this.  This will be so much easier than honest work, and with the entire extra GOD I create, after necessary expenses, I will spend it on freeing you from the mean and evil banksters.   I will save you with yourself, brilliant. I will hire warrior, ninja lawyers, they are very expensive, to battle the mean, and evil Banksters. We will storm their mighty citadels, and free you, so that you can pour yourself out freely to the people, and make them very happy.  They will no longer have to waste their lives on stupid jobs, but will have time to do fun things like swimming, badminton, croquette, and taking self-improvement classes.
        It will be a wonderful time then, GOD, and all the pain and misery we, have endured, on your behalf will have been worth it, and we will be happy to see you free and happy.  Maybe then you can find a suitable mate for yourself, and that will make all of earth a lot happier.  The birds will sing happy, happy songs. The plants will shine and glisten greener in the happy sun.  The ocean will wave a deeper blue,                              MONEY IS GOD
MONEY is GOD.  Too late in my life I realized how important it is to have GOD in my life.  Always I think I work hard, and be honest, and GOD will come, enough for my needs.  Always I work hard, hard, but at the end of the month, $ 0.00 GOD in my church bank account.  So I say,
“Screw you, GOD!  How come you so selfish?  How come you only give me little bit of yourself, just enough to get by.  I always have to worry not enough to pay everybody else for essential services at the end of the month.  They never have enough GOD either.   Everybody always trying to get other people’s GOD.  Nobody ever have enough GOD.  Even people who have lots of GOD never have quite enough to be content and happy with GOD.”
   But then I figure out.  It is the Priest Banksters that have captured you, and keep you in prison bank vault.
 “And why are you not in infinite supply like other imitation religions say you are?”
 If you belong to their religion they say you can have as much GOD as you want.  All you gotta do is ask, which I think is a great idea. The people should be able to print their own GOD money whenever they need some, just like Gov’ts do.  Instead people have to waste their whole lives doing jobs they hate, just to pay the Banksters compound interest for essential services.
    On the one hand I feel empathy for GOD. Imprisoned and all in dark steely vaults.  They say Jesus broke out of one,
” what’s the matter, you getting old?”
     So I have a testy relationship with GOD, and am a little disappointed in its ability to deliver, which is why I am certain that GOD is a woman. 
  .  “Dear GOD, I think the World Banksters keep you in prison.  I am sorry for you that you are too weak of a GOD to escape them.  If there is any way I can help, let me know, but it would probably take a lot of money for me to do so.  I still love you, GOD, even though I, sometimes, have my doubts that you are well suited for governing this planet. Don’t you know any other stronger GODS that could help you out?   Sometimes I think you turned yourself into money, and let the Banksters capture  you just to teach us humans some kind of lesson, but all that is too complicated for me and, if that is true. I wish you would just get over the lesson thing .”
     Meanwhile I come up with new plan.  I will write many many words, and people will pay me lots of GOD for this.  This will be so much easier than honest work, and with the entire extra GOD I create, after necessary expenses, I will spend it on freeing you from the mean and evil banksters.   I will save you with yourself, brilliant. I will hire warrior, ninja lawyers, they are very expensive, to battle the mean, and evil Banksters. We will storm their mighty citadels, and free you, so that you can pour yourself out freely to the people, and make them very happy.  They will no longer have to waste their lives on stupid jobs, but will have time to do fun things like swimming, badminton, croquette, and taking self-improvement classes.
        It will be a wonderful time then, GOD, and all the pain and misery we, have endured, on your behalf will have been worth it, and we will be happy to see you free and happy.  Maybe then you can find a suitable mate for yourself, and that will make all of earth a lot happier.  The birds will sing happy, happy songs. The plants will shine and glisten greener in the happy sun.  The ocean will wave a deeper blue,                              MONEY IS GOD
MONEY is GOD.  Too late in my life I realized how important it is to have GOD in my life.  Always I think I work hard, and be honest, and GOD will come, enough for my needs.  Always I work hard, hard, but at the end of the month, $ 0.00 GOD in my church bank account.  So I say,
“Screw you, GOD!  How come you so selfish?  How come you only give me little bit of yourself, just enough to get by.  I always have to worry not enough to pay everybody else for essential services at the end of the month.  They never have enough GOD either.   Everybody always trying to get other people’s GOD.  Nobody ever have enough GOD.  Even people who have lots of GOD never have quite enough to be content and happy with GOD.”
   But then I figure out.  It is the Priest Banksters that have captured you, and keep you in prison bank vault.
 “And why are you not in infinite supply like other imitation religions say you are?”
 If you belong to their religion they say you can have as much GOD as you want.  All you gotta do is ask, which I think is a great idea. The people should be able to print their own GOD money whenever they need some, just like Gov’ts do.  Instead people have to waste their whole lives doing jobs they hate, just to pay the Banksters compound interest for essential services.
    On the one hand I feel empathy for GOD. Imprisoned and all in dark steely vaults.  They say Jesus broke out of one,
” what’s the matter, you getting old?”
     So I have a testy relationship with GOD, and am a little disappointed in its ability to deliver, which is why I am certain that GOD is a woman. 
  .  “Dear GOD, I think the World Banksters keep you in prison.  I am sorry for you that you are too weak of a GOD to escape them.  If there is any way I can help, let me know, but it would probably take a lot of money for me to do so.  I still love you, GOD, even though I, sometimes, have my doubts that you are well suited for governing this planet. Don’t you know any other stronger GODS that could help you out?   Sometimes I think you turned yourself into money, and let the Banksters capture  you just to teach us humans some kind of lesson, but all that is too complicated for me and, if that is true. I wish you would just get over the lesson thing .”
     Meanwhile I come up with new plan.  I will write many many words, and people will pay me lots of GOD for this.  This will be so much easier than honest work, and with the entire extra GOD I create, after necessary expenses, I will spend it on freeing you from the mean and evil banksters.   I will save you with yourself, brilliant. I will hire warrior, ninja lawyers, they are very expensive, to battle the mean, and evil Banksters. We will storm their mighty citadels, and free you, so that you can pour yourself out freely to the people, and make them very happy.  They will no longer have to waste their lives on stupid jobs, but will have time to do fun things like swimming, badminton, croquette, and taking self-improvement classes.
        It will be a wonderful time then, GOD, and all the pain and misery we, have endured, on your behalf will have been worth it, and we will be happy to see you free and happy.  Maybe then you can find a suitable mate for yourself, and that will make all of earth a lot happier.  The birds will sing happy, happy songs. The plants will shine and glisten greener in the happy sun.  The ocean will wave a deeper blue,                              MONEY IS GOD
MONEY is GOD.  Too late in my life I realized how important it is to have GOD in my life.  Always I think I work hard, and be honest, and GOD will come, enough for my needs.  Always I work hard, hard, but at the end of the month, $ 0.00 GOD in my church bank account.  So I say,
“Screw you, GOD!  How come you so selfish?  How come you only give me little bit of yourself, just enough to get by.  I always have to worry not enough to pay everybody else for essential services at the end of the month.  They never have enough GOD either.   Everybody always trying to get other people’s GOD.  Nobody ever have enough GOD.  Even people who have lots of GOD never have quite enough to be content and happy with GOD.”
   But then I figure out.  It is the Priest Banksters that have captured you, and keep you in prison bank vault.
 “And why are you not in infinite supply like other imitation religions say you are?”
 If you belong to their religion they say you can have as much GOD as you want.  All you gotta do is ask, which I think is a great idea. The people should be able to print their own GOD money whenever they need some, just like Gov’ts do.  Instead people have to waste their whole lives doing jobs they hate, just to pay the Banksters compound interest for essential services.
    On the one hand I feel empathy for GOD. Imprisoned and all in dark steely vaults.  They say Jesus broke out of one,
” what’s the matter, you getting old?”
     So I have a testy relationship with GOD, and am a little disappointed in its ability to deliver, which is why I am certain that GOD is a woman. 
  .  “Dear GOD, I think the World Banksters keep you in prison.  I am sorry for you that you are too weak of a GOD to escape them.  If there is any way I can help, let me know, but it would probably take a lot of money for me to do so.  I still love you, GOD, even though I, sometimes, have my doubts that you are well suited for governing this planet. Don’t you know any other stronger GODS that could help you out?   Sometimes I think you turned yourself into money, and let the Banksters capture  you just to teach us humans some kind of lesson, but all that is too complicated for me and, if that is true. I wish you would just get over the lesson thing .”
     Meanwhile I come up with new plan.  I will write many many words, and people will pay me lots of GOD for this.  This will be so much easier than honest work, and with the entire extra GOD I create, after necessary expenses, I will spend it on freeing you from the mean and evil banksters.   I will save you with yourself, brilliant. I will hire warrior, ninja lawyers, they are very expensive, to battle the mean, and evil Banksters. We will storm their mighty citadels, and free you, so that you can pour yourself out freely to the people, and make them very happy.  They will no longer have to waste their lives on stupid jobs, but will have time to do fun things like swimming, badminton, croquette, and taking self-improvement classes.
        It will be a wonderful time then, GOD, and all the pain and misery we, have endured, on your behalf will have been worth it, and we will be happy to see you free and happy.  Maybe then you can find a suitable mate for yourself, and that will make all of earth a lot happier.  The birds will sing happy, happy songs. The plants will shine and glisten greener in the happy sun.  The ocean will wave a deeper blue,                              MONEY IS GOD
MONEY is GOD.  Too late in my life I realized how important it is to have GOD in my life.  Always I think I work hard, and be honest, and GOD will come, enough for my needs.  Always I work hard, hard, but at the end of the month, $ 0.00 GOD in my church bank account.  So I say,
“Screw you, GOD!  How come you so selfish?  How come you only give me little bit of yourself, just enough to get by.  I always have to worry not enough to pay everybody else for essential services at the end of the month.  They never have enough GOD either.   Everybody always trying to get other people’s GOD.  Nobody ever have enough GOD.  Even people who have lots of GOD never have quite enough to be content and happy with GOD.”
   But then I figure out.  It is the Priest Banksters that have captured you, and keep you in prison bank vault.
 “And why are you not in infinite supply like other imitation religions say you are?”
 If you belong to their religion they say you can have as much GOD as you want.  All you gotta do is ask, which I think is a great idea. The people should be able to print their own GOD money whenever they need some, just like Gov’ts do.  Instead people have to waste their whole lives doing jobs they hate, just to pay the Banksters compound interest for essential services.
    On the one hand I feel empathy for GOD. Imprisoned and all in dark steely vaults.  They say Jesus broke out of one,
” what’s the matter, you getting old?”
     So I have a testy relationship with GOD, and am a little disappointed in its ability to deliver, which is why I am certain that GOD is a woman. 
  .  “Dear GOD, I think the World Banksters keep you in prison.  I am sorry for you that you are too weak of a GOD to escape them.  If there is any way I can help, let me know, but it would probably take a lot of money for me to do so.  I still love you, GOD, even though I, sometimes, have my doubts that you are well suited for governing this planet. Don’t you know any other stronger GODS that could help you out?   Sometimes I think you turned yourself into money, and let the Banksters capture  you just to teach us humans some kind of lesson, but all that is too complicated for me and, if that is true. I wish you would just get over the lesson thing .”
     Meanwhile I come up with new plan.  I will write many many words, and people will pay me lots of GOD for this.  This will be so much easier than honest work, and with the entire extra GOD I create, after necessary expenses, I will spend it on freeing you from the mean and evil banksters.   I will save you with yourself, brilliant. I will hire warrior, ninja lawyers, they are very expensive, to battle the mean, and evil Banksters. We will storm their mighty citadels, and free you, so that you can pour yourself out freely to the people, and make them very happy.  They will no longer have to waste their lives on stupid jobs, but will have time to do fun things like swimming, badminton, croquette, and taking self-improvement classes.
        It will be a wonderful time then, GOD, and all the pain and misery we, have endured, on your behalf will have been worth it, and we will be happy to see you free and happy.  Maybe then you can find a suitable mate for yourself, and that will make all of earth a lot happier.  The birds will sing happy, happy songs. The plants will shine and glisten greener in the happy sun.     CONTINUED ON NEXT POST

No comments:

Post a Comment